Jetting around the world in search of the truth, uncovering machinations of enemy states and rogue operators, is the realm of the modern day spy. With unique gadgets in hand, a charming smile, and a knack for cracking open locked safes, the spy seeks to learn the unknown. Now, it’s time to bring the world of spycraft to the Pip System.
Pip System Primer #14 provides articles, references, archetypes, extras, and an original spycraft-themed adventure for the Pip System. All from the original Pip System publisher.
- “How To Create Global Intrigue in Pip System” by Tyler Omichinski
- “All Those Cool Toys” by Crystal Mazur
- “Spy Gear Equipment Rules” by Crystal Mazur
- “Qualities and Advanced Qualities” by Tyler Omichinski
- “Spycraft Archetypes” a scenario by Adam Karpolorich
- “The Toymaker’s Vault,” a scenario by Todd Crapper
- plus extras and pre-generated characters for any camping-based Pip System game